Saturday, September 17, 2005

Aloha Friday #29

(Even though I'm writing it on a Saturday. :-) )

Do you lead a peaceful or hectic life? Would you prefer one over the other?
I have 5 children ages 8 and under. You tell me. ;-) While I wouldn't trade the kiddos, I would prefer to have it be a bit more peaceful around here.

Anything can be fun if you want it to be: agree or disagree?
Ehhhh. For the most part agree. But something about vomit just ruins the fun, no matter how you look at it.

Play the Boo-Yay game. Tell us about a “boo” and a “yay” from the past week.
Boo: Costco wouldn't rotate my hubby's tires since they are already worn down to the secondary rubber after, get this, 6500 miles. Which means that the Volvo dealer had some answering to do since hubby has had his wheels aligned there twice.

Yay: Hubby got a phone call from his boss and his boss's boss complimenting him on a presentation he had made to an even higher-up boss. (He does SUCH a good job!!!!! :-D )

1 Comments:

Good bblog post

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie