7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Get out of debt (my kids will thank me LOL!)
2. Update my will (the couple dh and I chose as guardians have divorced *big sigh*)
3. Stop biting my nails
4. Go to the David Letterman Show
5. Finish college (I'll probably end up getting to do it for free for being over 60 LOL!)
6. Learn Spanish
7. Get back to my ideal weight (only 30 lbs. to go woo hoo)
7 things I can do:
1. Play the flute
2. Cross-stitch
3. Remember the date of people's birthdays and anniversaries
4. Remember back to when I was 2-3 years old
5. Type about 80 wpm
6. Calculus (well, I use to could anyway)
7. Use "use to could" in a sentence :-D
7 things I cannot do:
1. Do the loud, fingers-in-the-mouth whistle
2. Leave my checkbook unbalanced
3. Wear socks with a wrinkle or fuzz ball in them
4. Draw
5. Stay organized
6. Turn someone down if they want to play with my hair
7. Tap dance
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex: (Like Perri, I can't really say "attract," but I notice these things)
1. A cheerful smile
2. A good, CLEAN sense of humor
3. Humility
4. Kind to his children
5. Loving to his wife
6. NOT expecting to be served
7. Loves the Lord
7 things that I say most often:
1. Time to start school!
2. I don't know.
3. Good job!!!
4. G, leave him/her alone.
5. C, you smell like a pee pot.
6. L, take your thumb out.
7. J, no hitting.
7 celebrity crushes:
I only have one.






