Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
That's a trick question. Not counting myself, God. But for an "in the flesh" person, my husband. Usually. LOL!
Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
I'm not sure if it counts as an "ancient" city, but it would have been interesting to live in Philadelphia around 1776. ANCIENT-wise I'd say Jerusalem.
Salad
What is the most exciting event you've ever witnessed?
The May 3, 1999, F-5 tornado in Oklahoma City.
Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?
That would depend on WHY I was a celebrity. ;-)
Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
Whenever God decides. :-)
Check it out at Friday's Feast!
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
That's a trick question. Not counting myself, God. But for an "in the flesh" person, my husband. Usually. LOL!
Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
I'm not sure if it counts as an "ancient" city, but it would have been interesting to live in Philadelphia around 1776. ANCIENT-wise I'd say Jerusalem.
Salad
What is the most exciting event you've ever witnessed?
The May 3, 1999, F-5 tornado in Oklahoma City.
Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?
That would depend on WHY I was a celebrity. ;-)
Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
Whenever God decides. :-)
Check it out at Friday's Feast!




