Friday, September 09, 2005

There are times I wish we had FoxNews channel

And then there are times that I'm glad we don't. I know I would not have been able to handle watching this interview with Jesse Jackson defending the mayor and governor. Oh my word. The TV probably would have gotten thrown out the window.

2 Comments:

I've heard that Fox has been equally repulsive during this. We only have NBC, CBS and ABC and I've only watched about 1 minute of coverage, because that's all I can take.

I have thought about turning down the volume to watch the images only, because what they're saying is wrong anyway!

Poo Poo - that's not news.

And Nancy Pelosi! I head her interview with CNN on Rush today. She can't answer a tough question without bashing Bush. No answers. Just accusations.

As for Jesse and his crew. No comment.

i think that both Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton should be disallowed from usingthe title "reverand" ever in the rest of their natural lives

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie