Saturday, September 17, 2005

Feast Sixty-Two

(Yeah, yeah, I know I'm posting this on Saturday, but we went to the fair yesterday. :-) )

Appetizer
Do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is?
In high school it was most definitely males because females were just way too petty. Nowadays it's females because I'm married and it would be quite improper for me to have close male friendships. Plus males aren't interested in the things I'm interested in: br*astfeeding, cleaning suggestions, etc. LOL! Although I do have one dear friend leftover from high school who is a male, my good ol' buddy Robb. :-)

Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Organization.

Salad
Name a household cleaning item that you would recommend to others.
Shaklee Basic G

Main Course
What do you strive for in life?
To exemplify Jesus Christ.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how funny do you consider yourself?
Evidently I'm not as funny as I think I am. Dh says I'm a 3. LOL! I said, "So I'm funny, but not 'ha ha funny?" (Then I said, "See? I'm funny!") LOL!

(Friday's Feast)

0 Comments:

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie