Monday, August 15, 2005

Five Things You'll Never Hear Me Say

Got this from Melissa.

Five Things You'll Never Hear Me Say:

1. Dh, can we please move back to Perryville, Arkansas? (Dh thought of this one, and he is RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!)
2. Honey, let's build a barbed wire fence. (Dh thought of this one too LOL)
3. I LOVE to wash dishes. (And this one. LOLOL!)
4. Oh hey, my checkbook balanced within $10. Close enough.
5. Let's go tent camping!

OK dh and I thought of some more LOL:

Where's that anesthesiologist? I want an epidural!
I love co-sleeping.
Can I have a cup of coffee?
Let's have ribs for supper.
I just got back from a 2-mile run. And I feel GREAT!
Please don't play with my hair.
Mmmmmm gimme some more of that wintergreen gum.
Here, let me help you skin that deer.
Look at this new string bikini I bought!

3 Comments:

LOL things would have to be PRETTY SERIOUS for me to want an epidural! (And in your case, yeah I'd say that was pretty serious LOL!) I've had pitocin twice without an epidural, so that pain had better be MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR - it would have to surpass the idea of a needle being inserted into my SPINE. 8-O

Or how about this one, I love Hellman's Real Mayo?

**giggle**

Or "Pass me the Similac please. This is not going to nurse."

Epidural free here too.

Heh. This was a cute read.

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie