Your Scent is LemonVivacious, tangy, and lively You are one gigantic ball of energy! What Scent Are You? Take This Quiz :-) | ![]() |
(LOL um, "ball of energy" is NOT how I would describe myself. But I do like the scent of lemons LOL!)
Where I spare my poor husband from listening to my rantings, where I share what is on my heart, where I share about my family, where I share about my God.
Your Scent is LemonVivacious, tangy, and lively You are one gigantic ball of energy! What Scent Are You? Take This Quiz :-) | ![]() |
hey i'm a lemon too! ;-)
Me too! Though I don't know if it's accurate. :D
"Your Scent is Pumpkin Pie
Warm, comforting, and a bit old fashioned You've got what men want - believe it or not!"
I'm like Carla.
If men want cash, sorry I'm fresh out. lol Seriously. Shopping today...ai yi yi!! I would be a lot richer if I didn't have to buy groceries. (or pay bills for that matter.) 8-)