Friday, August 12, 2005

Aloha Friday #24

It's Aloha Friday!

Do you have any phobias?
I have an honest-to-goodness fear of people vomiting. (It's called emetophobia.) It has gotten a little better, but I still think about one of my kids getting sick WAY too often. Currently my main source of anxiety is what to do with everyone else if one of them does get sick, or HEAVEN FORBID if I do. Eek.

Claustophobia slightly, but pretty much only in super tight situations. I even had an MRI once and did fine. (But I kept my eyes closed LOL!)

What’s your favorite summer movie so far this year?
I haven't been to the movies this summer. But we did rent National Treasure - can that count? LOL

Spread the spirit of blog aloha & pick someone off your blogroll for us to visit!

Visit Dawn, and be sure to read the comments. They are HILARIOUS!!!!!

2 Comments:

Yes Ma'am National Treasure counts. It's the only movie I've seen this summer too. Unless you count Mary Poppins a few million times, or Charlotte's Web, or Bambi, or,or,or....lol

Hey I found Serena at homeschoolblogger. (just typed homeschoolblooger. rofol)

The only movie I have seen is Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Not recommended. (My husband had read the book.)

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie