Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Biblical advice for bloggers

Here is a great post reminding us just Who we are representing, even in the blogosphere.

(Hat tip: Sal)

3 Comments:

Hi
I'm glad you liked it. It's good to discover your site and see your own love for the Lord.
Blessings

Thanks Keer. This was an awesomely timed link for me. I posted a response to a blog that was discussing a seriously difficult topic, and I pray that my response was respectful and loving. :) I have been known to get a little gritty after 10pm!

I know what you mean. I've been pretty stressed these last few weeks. First my dh was out of town, and then my in-laws were here for a week. Their visit was good, but I have to watch what I say because anything can be fodder for a "DISCUSSION." Eek!

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie