Friday, August 12, 2005

Feast Fifty-Nine

From Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Did you sleep good last night?
That depends on what the definition is of "sleep good." If it means "sleep about as well as you usually do," then yes, I guess so. But if it actually means "sleep in such a way to wake fully rested," then no. That would involve getting a certain 10-month-old OUT OF MY BED. :-P

Soup
What is your current computer desktop image?
A picture of said 10mo, except when she was only 6 months old, wearing a beautiful pink dress that a dear friend smocked for her.

Salad
When was the last time you planted something, what was it and where did it go?
Ooh ooh ooh! My garden! Not everything is growing (I think deer have jumped the fence or something), but I am going to have a bumper crop of zucchini and popcorn. One of my popcorn plants is getting tassels, and I have 5-6 3-4" zucchinis. Woo hoo!!!

I also have 6 strawberry plants that are growing VERY well. It won't be long and they will have filled the front bed where they are located, and next year I can work on berry production. Yahoo!


Main Course
What's your favorite condiment?
Miracle Whip (NOT mayo)

Dessert
Share a quote that you like, for whatever reason.
That's a toughie. I quote movies a LOT. Probably one of my favorites is, "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Not sure why except that I like his accent, and it's just catchy. :-)

2 Comments:

I love the Princess Bride! I was speaking with my cousin tonight and in conversation I used the word 'inconcievable' and suddenly that little man saying "incontheivable!" popped in my head.
I wish I could have a garden, but right now I'm not in a spot where I can. As it is I can barely keep my houseplants alive! LOL

This is the first place we've ever been able to have a garden, so I'm pretty clueless about the whole thing LOL! Houseplants do NOT do well here either. (Which is fine - one less temptation for the little ones LOL!)

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie