Friday, August 05, 2005

Feast Fifty-Eight

(I really like reading these types of things on other blogs. It helps to get a glimpse of what people are like. Sort of like people-watching, blog-style. :-) )

Appetizer
Briefly describe your living room.
A toy box with a stomach virus. LOL! Our living room is in our basement, and it contains our "broke college kid/newlywed" furniture. (Even though we aren't college kids or newlyweds anymore LOL!) The computer is down here also, and this corner is what my dh refers to as the "rathole." (It may look messy, but I know where stuff is! ;-) ) And toys. Toys toys toys. UGH. Too. Many. Toys.

Soup
List 3 things you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2005.
I'd like to get our stuff somewhat situated in our house. I know that decluttering is a neverending process, but I'd like to get the bulk of it decluttered!

Salad
When you're online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing? Suggest a site for us to visit.
I read e-mail, read blogs (see my blogroll), and hang out at the Hearth Keepers message board.

Main Course
What would the title of your autobiography be?
Where He Leads Me, I Will Follow

Dessert
What time do you usually go to bed?
Around midnight.

Friday's Feast

4 Comments:

How was your visit with your company? Do they read your blog?

Oh how nice, thanks for asking!

It went pretty well. They had problems on their way home - flight had weather issues, so they had to spend the night in the Denver airport - eek!!!!! But overall it was a good visit.

No, they don't read my blog. I'm not sure they even know what a blog is LOL!

Oh. That was me, Kirstin!

Holly

LOLOL Holly! Somehow you've got to come up with a blogger ID but no blog! ;-)

(I'm looking forward to reading your posts at my three pennies!!!)

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie