Today someone came to my blog by searching for "2005 alabama state swim meet boaz john". How much you wanna bet they did NOT find what they were looking for? LOL!
Where I spare my poor husband from listening to my rantings, where I share what is on my heart, where I share about my family, where I share about my God.
I think they left disappointed if that is what they were looking for, but if they read any of your blog I'm sure they will be back.
How do you check the people searching? I didn't know I could do that.
Aw, thanks VA! :-)
I have a sitemeter counter, and it tracks the hits on my blog and where those hits originated from (or if it was a direct hit, like if someone just types the URL into their browser). If it's a hit from a search engine, you can click on the link and see just what the person searched for.
Someone brought up my site by typing in "sp*nk m*nkey f*tish." That was somewhat disturbing to me. So now I try to edit words that may be pulled up out-of-context in searches by putting those cute little asterisks in like I did above. *Sigh.*