Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday Madness

1. When you're stressed out, what do you do to relieve your stress?
I could let y'all think I was this super-spiritual person and say "pray," but unfortunately I drink a coke instead. :-P

2. Are you normally a patient person, or is patience NOT one of your virtues?
I'm learning patience.

3. How many times a week do you blog?
It varies. Sometimes it's a couple times a day; sometimes it's a couple times a week.

4. How many memes a week do you participate in?
About 3.

5. Describe the perfect day, weather-wise.
Starts out crisp and cool, warms up to about 80, then finishes with a whopper of a thunderstorm.

6. Would you rather be too hot, or too cold?
Too cold - you can always put on more clothes, but you can only take so many off. ;-)

7. Do you eat out often, and if so, what type of restaurants do you frequent?
We eat out about once a week, usually it's when we are running errands of some sort, and it tends to be some sort of fast food.

8. If you could run your own business, what type of business would it be?
We're actually tossing around the idea of starting a tree farm at some point.

5 Comments:

Since I love hearing so much about you...tag! You're it!

Tag, You're It!!

Please answer all of these questions, then if you want to, send it to 5-20 other bloggers. Please title the post "Sprite's Silly Tag Questions", so that Sprite can serch for them and see all who have been tagged! Thank you!

What is your favorite kind of gum?

What is your favorite kind of jewelry? (bracelet, necklace, ring, etc.)

What is your favorite girls name?

What is your favorite boys name?

Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?

Do you like to paint your fingernails?

If you could go to one place in the whole entire world, for 1 year, where would you go?

Would you rather have curly hair or straight hair?

Would you rather have long hair or short hair? .

If you had to have a big picture painted on your bedroom door, would you rather have a picture of a smiley face, or a flower?

If you shared a bunk bed with someone, would you rather have the top bunk, or the bottom bunk?

Pine. :-) My dh's dad does cattle farming mostly but has most of his acres in pine trees. A few years back he thinned some for pulp wood and discovered that it can be quite profitable, even moreso than cattle. Dh has wanted a farm, and the pine tree thing is really tempting, especially since you don't have to actually deal with animals - you'd be able to leave now and then to go places LOL!

What's a meme?

I"m with Kimberly..what is a meme?

I love your perfect day, only it's a little too hot at 80. I'd love it to be 65-70 everyday.

A meme is one of these Q&A thingies. :-)

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie