Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is Elizabeth. I think I'd probably change my first name. Not sure what I'd want to change it TO, but something easy to spell and pronounce for sure! ;-)
Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
Something easily washable and non-wrinkleable. My "style" is apparently out of style currently LOL - go figure. My favorite color is purple, so I'd probably use lots of that. LOL I don't know!!! I am so NOT into clothes and all that that I can't even imagine being a fashion designer! (I do good to BUY clothes for myself LOL!)
Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Washing dishes by hand because there are always old, wet, nasty food particles floating around in the bottom. *shudder*
Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
When people vomit around me, especially someone I have to care for. NO I cannot trace it back to an event, and I WISH I COULD.
Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
Since "at the computer desk" would be cheating LOL...
I'm sitting in my living room, behind the couch, facing the wall opposite the TV. Without turning around to look all around the room (so I'm just going to be facing this little rathole corner of mine LOL), I can see:
Prescription for Nutrional Healing
my old printer that I have sitting on a table, ready to sell or something (not sure what)
a 3-ring binder containing my K4 - 1st Grade Mom's Minutes for BJU HomeSat






