| You Are 87% American |
![]() Tough and independent, you think big. You love everything about the US, wrong or right. And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you! |
Where I spare my poor husband from listening to my rantings, where I share what is on my heart, where I share about my family, where I share about my God.
| You Are 87% American |
![]() Tough and independent, you think big. You love everything about the US, wrong or right. And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you! |
LOL, I'm 47% American and I'm Canadian. Yikes.
And just for the record, I spent 4 days in the supposed north of the US (Southwestern Minnesota) and it was HOT...so no one better complain about the "cold north" of the US to me again!!!!
See, you REALLY belong here..... ;-)
And if it helps any, I think MN is in a heat wave right now....