Appetizer
Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?
ROFLOLOL!!!!!!! Oh that's a good one!!! Vacation! LOL! My dh and I have been on ONE, count 'em, ONE vacation ever - our honeymoon. We've never had a family vacation. We did somewhat "count" our househunting trip last year as a vacation though. And we've taken some LOOOOOOOOOOONG drives as we moved (3 2000+ moves), but those weren't vacations LOL!
I'd LIKE to go to the Los Angeles area. I told the boys about Legoland, and they are DYING to go. And I want to go to The Price Is Right. :-D
I also would like to get to go to a get-together of one of my online mom's groups. I try every year, but dh shoots me down every time. :-P
We are having people visit us this summer - my in-laws will be here in less than a month, and my mom and stepdad are planning to come visit at some point.
Soup
What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?
Um, I'd decorate it, period. LOL! Currently it's decorated in "broke, college-kid, newlywed." Except we aren't college kids anymore, nor are we newlyweds. But even though dh makes a good income, since we have so much debt, we are still broke LOL! Our bed is one that dh's family bought from an old hotel that was going out of business. When we were first married, we had the mattress that came with it. 8-O Finally it got to the point of us being able to fold it in quarters (it was a king-sized mattress), and it just smelled horrible, so YAHOO we got a new mattress! Our dressers are black lacquer ones that my stepdad had sitting in his storage unit. A couple of the handles are broken. Our comforter is actually pretty decent-looking - it's a hunter green and burgandy quilt-looking pattern. I'm tired of it, but we can't afford to get anything new, so hey, it works. :-)
Salad
Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? What does it say?
It's one of the Bush/Cheney '04 bumper stickers. I also have an Usborne Books window cling.
Main Course
What's the worst pain you've ever been in?
I can think of 2 situations: once I bent my thumbnail backwards and tore it up when dh and I were building a barbed-wire fence for his dad. I had the fence-stretcher and cocked it too far, which released it - right into my thumb.
The other situation was when I was having my 3rd baby - the dr. loaded me up on pitocin against my wishes and then refused to give me anything for the pain. NORMAL childbirth is doable, but pitocin requires drugs in my book!
Dessert
Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?
Hmmmm! I have different favorites for different reasons.
I love Sean Connery because, well, just listen to him talk! ;-) (But he's not "inspirational" or anything.)
Kirk Cameron is inspiring because he is so bold about his faith in Jesus.
I'm not sure if she qualifies as "celebrity," but I also love Nancy Leigh Demoss and Elisabeth Elliott. They have been such inspirations to me when it comes to godly womanhood.






