Why am I not surprised that it's being held in Seattle???
Where I spare my poor husband from listening to my rantings, where I share what is on my heart, where I share about my family, where I share about my God.
I have always liked Brit.
Kirstin, thank you so much for your sweet offer. For some reason, it came to my e-mail but did not post on the site. Weird, eh?
I'm sorry to be such a whiner baby. It's not just that my hubby is gone...that post was such a long time in coming. I still shouldn't have put it up...and yet...there it is. In all of it's ugly glory.
You, of all people, have suffered much aloneness in parenting. I have felt so bad for you and have often, often prayed for you for strength when Bobby is away.
I am so sorry to hear that you have been sick. That is THE worst. I will pray that you feel much better tomorrow.
You can call anytime you want, baby, but really, I'm okay. Just sometimes, I get fed up with the pastor's wife life...and yet...I know that it is where God has us. I have to submit daily, and not begrudgingly, to bring myself to a proper attitude. Interestingly enough...most of my really good friends ARE on the web. That is why I started blogging.
Okay, enough from me. You hang in there! Mommies can not get sick!