Sunday, July 10, 2005

What Type of Homeschooler Am I?

HASH(0x8e27368)
Mr. Potato Head You have your ideal of how things
should look, but you're flexible enough to allow
for change. You are not bothered by changing
methods, mid-course if necessary. You use an
eclectic combination of curriculum sources.
Visit my blog:
http://www.GuiltFreeHomeschooling.blogspot.com


What Type of Homeschooler Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

5 Comments:

BAWHAAAAAAA!!!!!

I am seeing this test on everyone's blog. Maybe I'll break down and take it. We'll see.

Hey, I am going to post on "the book" soon. I am posting my testimony all this week about my marriage. And I am rereading her book to make sure I understand things but I hope to post something early next week.

Spunky

I'm Mr. Potato Head, too. I was kinda bummed...thought I was more dignified than that. Smile.

I got the Salvador Dali one which is unschooler. I guess it would be pretty accurate when it comes down to it. Since 4 of my children are in their 20's now and are functioning, intelligent adults, we didn't do too bad. LOL!
Love and shalom,
Serena

I'm Abraham Lincoln.

"You have a Bible and a library card what more could you possibly need? You prefer the Charlotte Mason Method of reading living books for everything: historical fiction, biographies, real histories, nature guides, etc."

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie