Monday, June 20, 2005

I apologize

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back at my CTBHHM review. Hubby is out of town for the week (left Friday - groan), and G seems to be sick. He threw up last night, was FINE all day until he was eating supper, then felt sick again (but didn't throw up). He has a fever of 99.3.

And I have no one to help me - my nearest friend is 45 min. away. :-(

Please pray for me during this week. I'm always so lonely without my hubby here, and it's even harder with sick kiddos. PLEASE pray that no one else gets sick - ESPECIALLY me since somehow I'll have to care for them (and I can't do that when I'm sick - BTDT and it didn't happen!).

Anyway...if I can I'll get to another chapter this week.

4 Comments:

oh no Keer! you can't leave us hanging!!!

i hope you all stay well and sane this week!

Oh dear! I'm praying you don't get sick either. It's hard when the back-up of hubby is gone. You know I've been there too. One afternoon I passed out for three hours on the bed with a horrible flu when my DD was 2 and DH was gone. I'm just glad she didn't hurt herself! Anyway, I hope everyone is better soon! :)

Ack, don't tell me that, Anne! ;-) That is one of my worst fears, that something would happen to me while dh is out of town. My oldest can now at least call 911, but he would have NO IDEA how to get a hold of my dh.

I *totally* understand (well, my hubby isn't out of town, but he might as well be - I think he worked upwards of 90 hours last week). I had 3 throwing up kiddos last week ALL week long. Yuck.

Hope they're feeling better now and the rest don't get it!

Amanda

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie