Thursday, June 09, 2005

Feast Fifty-One

From Friday's Feast: A Buffet for Your Brain:

Appetizer
Name one thing that made you sad this week.
My hubby going out of town for the week.

Soup
What was the last object (not person) you took a picture of?
I'm pretty sure it was a birthday cake. I rarely take pictures of objects - usually it's all kids kids kids!

Salad
Who do you talk to when you need help in making a decision?
The Lord, but the person "with skin on" that I talk to when I need to make a decision is my husband.

Main Course
If you were a weather event, what would you be, and why?
One of those light rain showers that occurs even though the sun is shining, because you aren't really sure I might be feeling/saying in a few minutes. Chances are, I'll still be sunny, but I might get pretty animated and "stormy" too! ;-)

Dessert
Suggest a website that you think your readers would enjoy visiting.
I've mentioned it before on here, but The Grocery Game.

1 Comments:

Good (Saturday a.m.) morning! I'm sorry to hear that your husband is away this week. (frownie face.) Hang tough!

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie