Total books owned, ever. Oh my, is anyone actually able to give a number??? First of all...I sell Usborne Books. Second of all...I homeschool. Thirdly...I taught myself to read when I was 3 and have loved it ever since. If my total includes my dh's books...well...he's a veterinarian. Let's just say that my "total books owned, ever" is TOO MANY! LOL!
Last book I bought: Hmmmmmmmm I'm not sure!!! I usually use the library, and the copy of Created To Be His Help Meet that I'm reviewing was set to me free (so I didn't buy it)...so I'm guessing it was some sort of teacher's guide for our homeschooling LOLOL!!!!! How exciting, huh? ;-)
Last book I read: If we count skimming, it would be Lasagna Gardening. I'm currently reading Created To Be His Help Meet, however, and I have The Revelation by Beverly Lewis waiting on me at the library. :-D
Five Books that mean a lot to me:
(and this list will reveal much about me ;-) )
- The Bible
- Your God Is Too Safe by Mark Buchanan
- Sidetracked Home Executives by Pam Young and Peggy Jones
- Boundaries in Marriage by Cloud and Townsend
- The Birth Book by William Sears (but that is the ONLY book authored by him that I have enjoyed!)
There are more, of course, but these are some of my faves....
Tag 5 people: Carla, Bonnie, Holly, Barbara, and Virginia.






