Saturday, June 18, 2005

Feast Fifty-Two

From Friday's Feast: A Buffet for Your Brain:

(Yes, I know it's Saturday...I forgot to do this yesterday LOL!)

Appetizer
What's one word or phrase that you use a lot?
Oh my, that's tough. I have a lot that I use a lot:
Ack, "We don't hit," "Grant, STOP IT," "Flush the potty," and my hubby says I say "yet" a lot. LOL!


Soup
Name something you always seem to put off until the last minute.
Cleaning

Salad
What was the last great bumper sticker you saw?
I honestly have no idea.

Main Course
If you could be invisible for one day, how would you spend your time?
Hiding from my children. LOL!

Dessert
Describe your hair.
Desperately in need of a cut. LOL! Actually it is blonde, straight, and pretty much all one length (no bangs). It is about down to my chin. It is very fine, but there is LOTS of it, so people think it's a lot thinner than it really is. Although in recent years I've been finding these "boing-boing," BLACK, COARSE hairs growing out of my head. I have no idea where they are coming from, but I pluck them right out LOL!!!

1 Comments:

Better black than white baby!!! Ask me how I know. I yank mine out too.

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie