Where does he GET this stuff????? LOL!!!
Where I spare my poor husband from listening to my rantings, where I share what is on my heart, where I share about my family, where I share about my God.
He has got to be brilliant, just like his friend in Western Nebraska, right??? LOL
He is quite a smart cookie. Dingie, but super smart. In fact, when his OT was testing him on some things, when it came to spacial relationships he tested at an 11yo level. He'll be 7 at the end of August. He is doing math 1-2 grade levels above where he is, and he just thinks of just oddball questions all the time!
Oh Kelli, I know that feeling all too well!!! I sure wish we lived closer so we could get together whenever our dhes are out of town!!!
Yes, he sounds very, very smart. It is because you have read to him above his grade level! (I remember this from conversations years ago on the moms e loop. Are you still a part of that? How's Laurie doing?)
Oh goodness no. He actually doesn't like to be read to very often. I've had to lure him into read-alouds with Captain Underpants books. GROAN!!!!!
I think he just has a way above average IQ. Just like his momma. *vbwg*
Laurie is doing great!!!!! We were just talking about you the other day (good of course! ;-) ). She is working full-time for Congressman McHenry and loves it. We sure do miss you on the loop! ;-)
Oops, sorry! I just remembered you talking about reading to the kids a lot. :)
It sounds like BOTH his mama and his daddy are quite smart. :)
I'm glad things are going well for Laurie. :)Her oldest must have either graduated, or is about to.
I think he graduates next year??? He turned 18 a few days ago. Boo hoo!!!