This boy is just too funny. I know someday I'm either going to choke or spit something out because he just says/does stuff that is SO FUNNY.
First thing this morning, I was eating my breakfast. He was behind me, and I heard him jumping. Very fast. And he said, "I'm pretending to jump rope!" Well, a few minutes later he moved in front of me and I got to SEE him. Not only was he jumping, he was doing full arm circles very quickly. I dunno...maybe you had to be there LOL!
Later on, he was writing something (not sure what). And he asked me to help him spell some words. "Sure," I said, expecting him to ask for "dog" or "cat" or something. His word? "Persevere." LOLOL
And then later this evening, we were on our way to (or maybe it was from LOL) the mall (bathing suit shopping for me....eeeewwwwww), and I looked back at him. He had a colander on his head and was bee-bopping around trying to amuse S. LOL!
Love this kid!!!
First thing this morning, I was eating my breakfast. He was behind me, and I heard him jumping. Very fast. And he said, "I'm pretending to jump rope!" Well, a few minutes later he moved in front of me and I got to SEE him. Not only was he jumping, he was doing full arm circles very quickly. I dunno...maybe you had to be there LOL!
Later on, he was writing something (not sure what). And he asked me to help him spell some words. "Sure," I said, expecting him to ask for "dog" or "cat" or something. His word? "Persevere." LOLOL
And then later this evening, we were on our way to (or maybe it was from LOL) the mall (bathing suit shopping for me....eeeewwwwww), and I looked back at him. He had a colander on his head and was bee-bopping around trying to amuse S. LOL!
Love this kid!!!





