Yet these same women refuse to see a male doctor and will only see female doctors.
Anyone else notice an inconsistency here?????
(I'm not saying either one is right/wrong; I'm just pointing out the inconsistency.)
Where I spare my poor husband from listening to my rantings, where I share what is on my heart, where I share about my family, where I share about my God.
I hear ya, Keer. Nothing gets by you, eh? So perceptive! LOL
I'll give you one worse! Now that my own children benefit so greatly from so many wonderful women at school (teachers, speech therapist, special ed., etc.) I have found myself worrying when they become pregnant that they might not return to school!
Truly, I hope they choose to stay home with their own child. But I will admit I am not displeased when they come back and still help my kids so much!
Ya know DM, I can actually understand that as well. It's this whole mindset of "if a woman (young or old) works, she's in sin" meanwhile "if you see a male doctor you're in sin" type of thing. KWIM? No one has actually come out and said that either of these things are SIN, but they make a huge deal out of it and are appalled when a woman has a male OB. Yet they are staunchly opposed to women going to college or working outside the home, even as single women. Especially Christian single women. And then they turn around and complain when they can't find a female Christian OB.
I just don't get it.
Too weird, Keer. I was just thinking this as I was doing dishes today!
Whew! A voice of reason at last! I feel greatly relieved. I'm actually searching for a part time job now, probably teaching English, and I can't help but feeling that all the conservative women who read my blog are going to be silently disapproving of me from now on. LOL. Probably just my own paranoia, but still. . .
Opps, that comment above is me! My husband's computer is all in Korean, even the Blogger comment interface, so I get confused sometimes.