Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Need a photographer near Fayetteville, NC?

A dear friend of mine is an AMAZING photographer. This sounds unbelievable, but I have CRIED looking at her pictures.

Dh asked me once what makes a photographer a good one, and it was hard for me to explain. I simply told him, Sherri just seems to capture the essence of the people she is photographing.

Visit Sherri Winstead Photography and be sure to view her gallery. WOW.

4 Comments:

Beautiful. Wish I lived nearby. I did at one time live like 2 hours from there...

For some reason I can't see the photos, just the one that is the intro... ~B :(

The main pic is beautiful! Unfortunately I get a message that the page I requested is unavailable, when I try to enter the site!

Hmmmmm! I did see that Flash Plug-in is required...could that be it? Also she has a site for dial-up folks at http://www.sherriwinstead.com/home.html. Maybe try that and see if it works?

Very strange....

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie