Saturday, March 04, 2006

Fun Meme/Quiz/Whatever-You-Want-To-Call-It

Copy and fill in yourself, if you’d like. Put an X in where it’s true. Leave the other blank.



[ ] I’m afraid of the quiet. I have 5 kids. Quiet is my best friend.
[ ] I am really ticklish.
[ ] I’m afraid of the dark.
[x] I’m afraid of facing my back to open doors at night. Depends on if dh is home or not. If he's home I'm fine, but if he's not, I HATE having my back to the door.
[x] I believe in true love. You bet I do!
[ ] I’ve ran away from home. Ahem, it's "I've RUN away from home." LOL
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[x] I shut others out when I’m sad. Depends on the situation.
[ ] I open up to others easily.
[ ] I am keeping a secret.
[x] I watch the news. When I can catch it.
[ ] I own more than 5 rap CDs…
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic
[ ] I love Disney movies.
[x] I’m a sucker for blue eyes. Since I have blue eyes and most of my kiddos do NOT (they have Daddy's eyes), yes I'm thrilled once one of them has blue eyes like me. :-)
[ ] I don’t kill bugs.
[ ] I curse regularly.
[ ] I have “x”s in my screen name.
[ ] I’ve slipped out an “lol” in actual conversation. No, but I have THOUGHT it LOL!
[ ] I love spam.
[x] I bake well. But I don't necessarily ENJOY baking.
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[ ] I have a job.
[x] I love Martha Stewart. Well, I like her STUFF.
[x] I’ve tried alcohol.
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[x] I’ve tried a cigarette.
[ ] I’ve smoked a pack in one day.
[ ] I have cough drops when I’m not sick.
[ ] I can’t swallow pills.
[ ] I have many scars.
[x] I’ve been out of this country. Germany, Belgium, and Canada
[ ] I can’t sleep if there’s a spider in the room.
[x] I love chocolate. OF COURSE!
[x] I bite my nails. *sigh*
[ ] I’m comfortable with being myself around EVERYONE.
[x] I play computer games when I’m bored. Ya caught me!
[ ] Gotten lost in the city.
[x] Seen a shooting star
[ ] Had a serious surgery
[x] Hugged and/or kissed a stranger ACK ACK ACK - memories I'd rather forget
[ ] Been arrested
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator just to say I’ve done it
[ ] Made out in an elevator
[ ] Swore at my parents
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts
[x] Gotten stitches Childbirth anyone? LOL
[ ] Bitten someone
[x] Crashed into a car Strangely I've never crashed into anything MOVING.
[x] Shoplifted Stole a pack of gum when I was about 4-5
[x] Been fired
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back Oh my yes.
[ ] Stolen money/profitable items from work
[ ] Stolen supplies from work
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach
[ ] Slept with a co-worker
[x] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[ ] Saw someone/something dying
[x] Been to Canada
[x] Been on a plane
[ ] Thrown up in a bar LOL I've never been TO a bar.

1 Comments:

Hi Keer@ Just haven't said anything in awhile, so wanted you to know I stopped by.

I'm also typing one handed due to the new baby...so expect typos.

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie