Thursday, March 09, 2006

What Kind of Soda Am I?

You Are Coke

A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper


GASP!!! Stay away from Dr. Pepper?????? Are they NUTS???

2 Comments:

I'm Dr. Pepper, compatible with Root beer and I need to stay away from 7 UP. I love those silly blogthings!

i'm a dr. pepper, too, but can't figure out how to put results on my own blog....cool blogthings!

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie