Monday, October 10, 2005

It's official...I'm a nerd

I WROTE THE CODE FOR MY TEMPLATE FROM SCRATCH!!!!!



How do y'all like it? It's not purple, but I'm quite impressed with myself!

12 Comments:

Wow! I'm impressed! I like!

I'm officially....jealous. I wish I knew how! sniff..... ;-p

;)
I meant that as a smile....sorry.

It's great! I so would like 3 columns - I am impressed you've done it.

I think its fabulous! (I could more likely fly than "write code")...I think your new blog is very pretty :)

yay keer! good job girl.

It looks great! I love it!

It's beautiful, Keer. Now I'll have to study your code to see how you did it. ;) I'm impressed!
Love and shalom,
Serena

Wow! Very impressive!

This looks GREAT! WOW!! :)

I don't like pink (that's just me), but what you've done is very impressive. The only code I've messed with on my blog is adding the codes to link other bloggers. My hubby did all the other cool stuff on it!

I like it!!

Think you could teach me how to do it???

Pretty please!!!

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie