Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What Famous Leader Am I?

Now THIS is funny. I cannot wait to tell my dh about it - he'll crack up.

7 Comments:

Mine is funny, too! I am Mother Teresa (I wish!). Maybe it is just a test of what we aspire to be...at least in my case.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am Bill Clinton.

I've got to take it over again. I must. Darn it all, I'll even lie if I have to. I can't be him................bleck.

I was just playing around with it (I took it a second time and I'm still good ol' Bill). If you mark every question very accurate you're Hitler, mark them all in the middle your JFK, and mark all very inaccurate you're Mother Teresa?

I'm an emaciated do gooder (Ghandi). I'm kind of scratching my head over this one.

Ugh, I also got Abe Lincoln! Their description of him was way off base though. He was not some mild-mannered hero, he was a sociopathic evil man that plunged the nation into a bloody war.

Which I would never do. =P

LOL @ Arielle!

i took the movie quiz instead...i'm "Raider's of the Lost Ark"

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie