Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Which classic sitcom character am I?


Lucy Ricardo


What classic sitcom character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


(Virginia eat your heart out! ;-) )

7 Comments:

LOL!!! wai till you see who i got!

Hey no fair!!! Bet I make a better Lucy than you do. LOL

Hey Keer, check this out.

On your computer, go to start, programs, accesories, accessibility, on screen keyboard.

Too cool!!

Supposedly you can send email and blog with it. But you can't leave comments...I tried!

I got Hotlips Houlihan. I don't know if I should be worried because I have no idea who that is (MASH? Maybe?) or because it seems a little pervy! lol

ROFLOL!!!!!! Yes, it's from MASH. Too funny!

I am proud to be among the Lucy's of the world!

"Lucy, you got some splaining to do."

he he

Hey, Jo, I got Hotlips, too! :-/ A little scary if I do say so myself. I thought for sure I would
be a "Lucy" since that was one of my favorite TV programs growing up!

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie