Aloha Friday!
What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Did you know what it was when you ate it?
Gosh, I have no idea. I'm not real big on trying things that might be "strange." LOL!
What’s your #1 method of communication with people? Email? Telephone? IM? Actually talking in person?
IM, hands down.
Link to a news story from this morning you think might be interesting to us!
Oh LOL I already did. :-)
What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Did you know what it was when you ate it?
Gosh, I have no idea. I'm not real big on trying things that might be "strange." LOL!
What’s your #1 method of communication with people? Email? Telephone? IM? Actually talking in person?
IM, hands down.
Link to a news story from this morning you think might be interesting to us!
Oh LOL I already did. :-)




