Friday's Feast is a day late - sorry!
Appetizer
Do you get excited when the season begins to change? Which season do you most look forward to?
I get excited when spring rolls around. I like warm, sunny weather, and I LOVE all the new flowers and green everywhere.
Soup
What day of the week is usually your busiest?
During the school year it would be Wednesdays because the kids have AWANA at church. Those days are usually pretty crazy for us.
Salad
Would you consider yourself to be strict when it comes to grammar and spelling? What's an example of the worst error you've seen?
Yes. I have a weird knack for finding typos and such in published materials. I've seen tons of different things, but I think one of my biggest pet peeves is when people use "So&So and I" as the object of something. UGH!!! LOL!
Main Course
Who has a birthday coming up, and what will you give them as a gift?
C's birthday is TOMORROW!!!!! He will be 7. We got him a set of glow in the dark planets that hangs from his ceiling.
Dessert
If you could have any new piece of clothing for free, what would you pick?
A nice denim skirt. I don't have one.
Appetizer
Do you get excited when the season begins to change? Which season do you most look forward to?
I get excited when spring rolls around. I like warm, sunny weather, and I LOVE all the new flowers and green everywhere.
Soup
What day of the week is usually your busiest?
During the school year it would be Wednesdays because the kids have AWANA at church. Those days are usually pretty crazy for us.
Salad
Would you consider yourself to be strict when it comes to grammar and spelling? What's an example of the worst error you've seen?
Yes. I have a weird knack for finding typos and such in published materials. I've seen tons of different things, but I think one of my biggest pet peeves is when people use "So&So and I" as the object of something. UGH!!! LOL!
Main Course
Who has a birthday coming up, and what will you give them as a gift?
C's birthday is TOMORROW!!!!! He will be 7. We got him a set of glow in the dark planets that hangs from his ceiling.
Dessert
If you could have any new piece of clothing for free, what would you pick?
A nice denim skirt. I don't have one.





