Woo hoo it's Aloha Friday!!!
Tell us something about yourself that might surprise your readers.
I enjoy pulling weeds.
How many houses/apartments/royal castles have you lived in so far in your life?
14. The longest I've ever lived at one address was 6.5 years - ages 13-19. Oh wait, I lived in one house from when I was 4-10, and I'm not sure what time of year we moved into it...so it may be somewhat of a tie. Since I'm almost 31, that's a little over 2 years at each address on average. How sad is that???
Link to a news story from this morning you think might be interesting to us!
Wisconsin Program Helps Illegal Aliens Get Mortgages
Good grief.
Tell us something about yourself that might surprise your readers.
I enjoy pulling weeds.
How many houses/apartments/royal castles have you lived in so far in your life?
14. The longest I've ever lived at one address was 6.5 years - ages 13-19. Oh wait, I lived in one house from when I was 4-10, and I'm not sure what time of year we moved into it...so it may be somewhat of a tie. Since I'm almost 31, that's a little over 2 years at each address on average. How sad is that???
Link to a news story from this morning you think might be interesting to us!
Wisconsin Program Helps Illegal Aliens Get Mortgages
Good grief.




