Thursday, March 16, 2006

The fun begins!!!!!



The beloved UPS man just brought my Year 2 of Tapestry of Grace.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Good deal!

Hi Kirstin-

I really enjoy popping by your blog! Can't believe I first met you at the GKGW's message boards way back when Caleb was baby...time is flying!

We are thinking of using Tapestry of Grace...why do you enjoy it? do you know how it is different than Sonlight or Veritas Press?

Blessings to you-
Laurie in CA
Mom to KJ (7) Nick (5) and Emilie (2)

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie