Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Google meme

Saw this fun meme at Princess Ruby.

What you're supposed to do is go to Google and search in their images section. Then post the first (or your favorite) image when you enter the following things:

* The name of the town where you grew up.
* The name of the town where you live now.
* Your name.
* Your Grandmother's name. (Pick one)
* Your favorite food.
* Your favorite drink.
* Your favorite song.
* Your favorite smell.


I grew up in Russellville, Arkansas. This is a map from a page called "Fathers That Kill," and it discusses R. Gene Simmons killing his family and others in our community. I'm actually friends with the niece of one of the men he shot. (Fortunately the man lived.)



I don't really live in Spokane, but it's near here. ;-)



Kirstin





(Although really I don't have a particular "favorite"!)





I don't really have a favorite song either, but I do like "Never Alone" by Barlow Girl. This is a painting with the same title, by Ron DiCianni.



(C, this one's for you! ;-) )

6 Comments:

hey Keer!! i KNOW Bob Enyart! that is soooo crazy that his book is on your blog...tell me more! ;-)

love the new look...last week it was purple, LOL!

That name rings a bell...who is he? When I typed in "Ruth" into the Google Images search, that's the first image that was on the list. :-)

he is the "Rush Limabugh" of Colorado, so to speak...he has a radio show and used to have a TV program, my hubbyman is best buds with his brother...he is, ummm, interesting ;-)

just google him, and his site will come up, i think it's enyart.com...you can find all kinds of fun stuff to read through

What food is that?

*GASP* - Brownies!!!!! LOL

Haven't been able to visit for a while, just wanted to say that I like the new layout. Not a big fan of pink, but at least they're decent shades of pink. =)

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie