Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bummer Subway doesn't deliver

I'm getting a cold and am in NO mood to cook. Dh is on his way home from being out of town and won't be home till after 8 pm tonight. We did grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch, fish sticks last night, and PBJ a couple days ago. Heck we did cereal the other day for supper too (another night when dh was late - he's been away a lot this week). Our house is about a 30-min. drive from the nearest fast food place, so it's not like I can just run to McDonald's or whatever. (And we had McD's yesterday for lunch after G's dentist appointment.) :-P

Hmmm I guess I COULD order a pizza, but the only place that delivers pizza here, while it is good, it's quite pricey, and I'm not quite willing to pay that much for just being lazy LOLOL!!!

ALTHOUGH..........now that I think about it, there is a Subway near our grocery store, which is only 20 min. away......I'd still have to load everyone up and truck them all down there, but it sounds better than anything else we have since cooking is just about the last thing I'm in the mood for! And I have some coupons too....:-D

1 Comments:

Hey, I thought we were the only ones desperate enough to eat cereal for dinner! LOL! I have these days all the time it seems like. Cooking has never been my pursuit--my creative energy goes into homeschooling and maintaining "peace and harmony" in the home =-) Another favorite of ours is scrambled eggs with cheese. Add some fruit and it's pretty nutritious!

Blessings-
Laurie G.

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie