Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My man :-)

Thought ya'll might like to see a picture of my hubby. :-)



(And G's forehead LOL!!!)

4 Comments:

Hey you, I recognize that picture from your Christmas card. :) He is a handsome man. (Don't you love hearing that? :) Always makes my day.

Great articles, Kristen.

Love ya!

Holly

Oh golly, of course I spelled your name wrong. My fingers hit the wrong key. Kirsten!

ROFLOL and actually...it's Kirstin! (But I answer to ANYTHING! ;-) )

oops, sorry! I knew THAT, too!

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie