Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Some funnies from the kids

The other day we saw the news or something, and there was footage of a mudslide or something of that nature (sorry I can't remember exactly!). G asked if someone under there wouldn't be able to breathe, like under water or a lot of snow or something. And C piped up and said, "Yeah, or beanbags." LOL!

Tonight I went to pick up G and C from AWANA. G's leader was standing in the hall, standing on crutches, with his foot in this big ol' walking cast thing. I asked what happened, and he said he had torn his Achilles tendon. (sidebar: OOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!) He told me that G was so cute and told him that he'd hurt his toe once. LOL!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie