Where I spare my poor husband from listening to my rantings, where I share what is on my heart, where I share about my family, where I share about my God.
Isn't that just a heartbreaker? All the deaths and misery that could have been prevented..... Really makes me wonder what on earth the leaders of NO were thinking!!
I saw this too. I think it's sad that they keep pointing fingers at Bush when in truth the local New Orleans government didn't handle things the way they should. And actually I also read somewhere that it's the governor's job to ask for Federal troops, not the President's duty to just send them. Once they asked, they were sent...
I think some of this goes back to State's rights. It's the state's responsibility to a point and then they must ask for help...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.