Friday, September 02, 2005

Another article predicting the New Orleans catastrophe

People keep blaming the federal government. Blah blah blah. This article was published in 2002 and warns that even a level 3 hurricane could flood New Orleans. The city of New Orleans and state of Louisiana failed miserably.

I'm tired of people blaming the federal government for all of this.

1 Comments:

Hear hear! I agree completely. I just said today, "It's everybody's fault and nobody's fault." Now is not the time to point fingers, now is the time to embrace and get to work!

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie