Needing a bit of fun, so Aloha Friday, here I come!
Grooming Products
Shampoo: whatever is cheapest - currently Suave in some sort of strawberry flavor
Moisturizer: Avon something or other LOL
Toothpaste: whatever is cheapest - currently Aquafresh
Soap: Noxema citrus wash (can't think of the exact name, and I'm nursing so I can't go look LOL) for my face and whatever is cheapest - currently Zest - for my body (and usually it's extra freebies from the hotels my dh stays in!)
Razor: Gillette Atra Plus - my razor is so old it's not even funny. But I guess all that matters is that I can still get refills LOL!
Electronics
Cell phone: Siemens something or other. It's tiny and blue is pretty much all I know LOL!
Computer: Dell Dimension L-series desktop
Television: JVC 32-inch (I think that's the size anyway) and an RCA 20-inch
Stereo: no stereo, but we do have an ancient boom box that has a CD-player
Beverages
Bottled water: whatever is in the store LOL - I drink tap water
Coffee/Tea: I don't drink coffee/tea. I occasionally will drink iced tea, and there it's usually whatever is cheapest (are you seeing a trend? ;-) )
Beer: I don't drink beer.
Clothes
Jeans: whatever fits - I think the ones that fit me best are St. John's Bay
Watch: (who cares???) But it's a Timex
Boxers or briefs? Bikinis or briefs (and unfortunately they are somewhat in the "big ol' maw-maw" category)
T-shirts…yay or nay? Yay
Home
Where do you live? eastern Washington State
Car: Dodge Grand Caravan & Volvo V70 XC
How many horses do you have? 5 - 4 stick horses and a bouncy one
Favorite places in the world: Northeastern Oklahoma, Northwestern Arkansas
Necessary extravagance: That's somewhat of an oxymoron, isn't it? But I guess I'd have to go with Dr. Pepper.
(I'm rather exciting, huh? LOL)
Grooming Products
Shampoo: whatever is cheapest - currently Suave in some sort of strawberry flavor
Moisturizer: Avon something or other LOL
Toothpaste: whatever is cheapest - currently Aquafresh
Soap: Noxema citrus wash (can't think of the exact name, and I'm nursing so I can't go look LOL) for my face and whatever is cheapest - currently Zest - for my body (and usually it's extra freebies from the hotels my dh stays in!)
Razor: Gillette Atra Plus - my razor is so old it's not even funny. But I guess all that matters is that I can still get refills LOL!
Electronics
Cell phone: Siemens something or other. It's tiny and blue is pretty much all I know LOL!
Computer: Dell Dimension L-series desktop
Television: JVC 32-inch (I think that's the size anyway) and an RCA 20-inch
Stereo: no stereo, but we do have an ancient boom box that has a CD-player
Beverages
Bottled water: whatever is in the store LOL - I drink tap water
Coffee/Tea: I don't drink coffee/tea. I occasionally will drink iced tea, and there it's usually whatever is cheapest (are you seeing a trend? ;-) )
Beer: I don't drink beer.
Clothes
Jeans: whatever fits - I think the ones that fit me best are St. John's Bay
Watch: (who cares???) But it's a Timex
Boxers or briefs? Bikinis or briefs (and unfortunately they are somewhat in the "big ol' maw-maw" category)
T-shirts…yay or nay? Yay
Home
Where do you live? eastern Washington State
Car: Dodge Grand Caravan & Volvo V70 XC
How many horses do you have? 5 - 4 stick horses and a bouncy one
Favorite places in the world: Northeastern Oklahoma, Northwestern Arkansas
Necessary extravagance: That's somewhat of an oxymoron, isn't it? But I guess I'd have to go with Dr. Pepper.
(I'm rather exciting, huh? LOL)





