Where I spare my poor husband from listening to my rantings, where I share what is on my heart, where I share about my family, where I share about my God.
Yeah I'd heard that. Lucky for me there are 6 coffee shops (5 counting Starbucks) within a 4 mile radius of my house. LOL
good thing that i don't have to pay $4 for a cuppa when Dunkin Donuts is still under $2 and BETTER!!! that is, if i can ever get OUT OF MY HOUSE ever again
that is just plain wrong, not only the quote but the profanity within the quote...they know how many young kids drink coffee? there was a whole thing on the news a while back about the "tween" coffee drinkers
Hmmm... a coffee place and gay people in the same sentence? I'm shocked! ;)
I used to work in and manage 3 different coffee places. They seem to attract many who are in this lifestyle, so I can't say I'm surprised that *$ is doing this.
Many companies have similar things about diversity & discrimination in their mission statements.