Thursday, March 30, 2006

9 years ago today

I became a mommy.

G was born on Easter Sunday, which was pretty cool.

It won't be long before this boy is a man, and thinking about that fact scares the beejeebies out of me. I find as he gets older, I cling harder to my Father, so that I, in turn, can let go of my (used-to-be) little boy.

He has his moments, that's for sure, but I know that the Father has created him for some wonderful, amazing purpose.

Even if that purpose is just to refine me. ;-)

I love my G Boy.

5 Comments:

Trevor turned 9 last week---WAH!!! You know what that means.... Brad will be 19 soon. [crying fit]

Happy Birthday to your big guy from our family!!

Laurie

Aw, happy birthday to G Boy! My guy's almost one. Can't believe how fast that happened!

Happy birthday to your growing guy! My daughter is 6 today and I can't fathom how that time flew by!

Happy Birthday to your little *man*.;) Mine just turned 10yo! *sighs*

Happy Birthday to G. =) I hope he had a good one.

Back to Keer "Unplugged"

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Women4God Blogs

Godblogroll

My Photo
Name: razorbackmama
Location: Colorado, United States
E-mail me
About Me: I'm a 37yo woman who loves Jesus, my husband of 18 years, and my 8 precious children. We homeschool the older 5 (formally, anyway!). We attend a nondenominational, non-charismatic church.
See my complete profile

Subscribe with Bloglines

The WeatherPixie